View or update your Compensation and Pension (C&P) claimCheck the status of your C&P claim and upload supporting documents.Surviving spouses and parents can view Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC) claim status.
If you cannot find your information, please contact your county Supervisor of Elections or call the Division of Elections’ Voter Assistance Hotline at 1.866.308.6739. Florida Relay Service (TDD or voice) is available to persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf/blind, or speech disabled. Dial 7-1-1.